Vacancies: United Kingdom
Technical Product Manager
A Technical Product Manager is liason between business, development and operations teams. Responsible to: drive the product to the success by finding a balance between strategic needs and tactical wins; managing the expectations of many parties, including customers, stakeholders, development and other organisations; tracking data and carefully taking the customer’s insights.
Technical Product Manager converts business acumen and domain knowledge into clear solution for both business and technical people and plays key role between the Client and the DataArt Delivery organization.
- Organise and drive the product lifecycle in Clients organization from the initiation to the market release and further evolution;
- Set up the effective process of gathering customers needs and suggestions as well as translate it into requirements;
- Develop, maintain and constantly communicate product strategy to all parties and sponsors;
- Manage the product roadmap;
- Organize effective collaboration between customers, client business owners and the project team;
- To be a product evangelist and coach the teams on how to deliver best products.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong foundation in product management frameworks;
- Experience in B2B products is a big advantage;
- Proficiency in data analysis: gathering, tracking and decision making. Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to performance;
- Strong track record proving the ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand business pain points, translate requirements into winning solutions, and transfer knowledge to a project team;
- Excellent understanding of product and software lifecycles;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Lean/Kanban;
- Strong understanding of key technologies and limitations;
- A strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas;
- Excellence in presentation skills and story-telling;
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree (preferably technical) with outstanding academic performance and at least five years of related work experience or an MBA with at least three years of related work experience;
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in a consulting firm doing custom software development in a client-facing position;
- Industry experience in Travel, Finance, Healthcare.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More vacancies in united kingdom
- Technical Product Manager London Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Finance Practice London Learn more and apply
- Sales Manager, Betting and Gaming Industry London Learn more and apply
- Sales Manager, Retail Practice London Learn more and apply
- European Sales Lead, Travel & Hospitality Practice London Learn more and apply
- Senior Front-end Developer, Banking System London Learn more and apply