Vacancies: United Kingdom
Sales Manager, Betting and Gaming Industry
The iGaming Practice at DataArt is looking for potential resellers of DataArt’s services to increase their market presence in the UK. Core responsibilities include new business development through networking. The individual must possess strong sales, leadership, collaboration, and strategic development skills while being a consummate team professional.
- Identify initial leads for DataArt;
- Analyze market trends and specifics in order to see how DataArt’s expertise maps into them;
- Translate client business goals and industry trends into new business opportunities;
- Participate in the development of sales strategies;
- Work closely with the DataArt iGaming Practice team to generate new business opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in the iGaming market;
- Deep understanding of the key technology challenges in the market;
- Experience in professional services highly preferred;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to communicate strongly and clearly with executive level stakeholders in client organizations as well as with the delivery team;
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, but lead and collaborate with account managers/delivery colleagues;
- Desire to build and nurture relationships with customers and sales representatives;
- Candidate must be able to work remotely while contributing to the team environment.
- Background in software development - application development and management;
- Proven leadership skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org