Vacancies: United Kingdom
Engagement Manager, Maritime Shipping
DataArt, a rapidly growing global technology consultancy, seeks a London-based Engagement Manager to define and lead client engagements from inception through to successful business outcomes for clients.
DataArt designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, S&P, Travelport, Ocado, artnet, Betfair, and Apple Leisure Group among others. Organized as a global network of technology services firms, DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,500 professionals in 20 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
- Create, manage, and lead a portfolio of client engagements focused on achieving significant business outcomes for clients by developing new or re-engineering existing IT systems, products, and services;
- Create and own the strategic account development plan;
- Be responsible for client relationships and customer experience as the main point of contact and escalation;
- Track engagement and project performance against account metrics;
- Translate client business goals and industry trends into new business opportunities;
- Manage contract completion and compliance and be responsible for revenues, margins, billing, and profits;
- Advocate for the best team and the best conditions to successfully complete each project;
- Work closely with the DataArt global delivery team to manage large scale service engagements – planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting;
- Facilitate the education of the DataArt team in regards to client business, industry, environment, and change management;
- Understand the key risks and assist in managing and mitigating them through tactical plans and actions;
- Develop the PR and marketing opportunities for client engagements and outcomes in collaboration with the Travel Practice Marketing team;
- Manage the third parties involved in DataArt’s engagements with clients;
- Report monthly to the VP of Strategic Services regarding account performance metrics, key issues, opportunities, changes, and objectives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong relationship management experience;
- Excellent understanding of environment: key players, strategies, business models, needs, challenges, and trends;
- Communicate with business stakeholders including at the executive level, understand business pain points and transfer knowledge to project teams;
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as linking business strategy to performance;
- Solid understanding of product and software lifecycles;
- General understanding of key technologies and their limitations;
- Experience in software development, technical product management, or product ownership;
- Experience in professional services highly preferred;
- Strong domain expertise in shipping services is highly preferred;
- Port call management experience;
- Prior experience in shipping services: liner shipping, container shipping, is highly preferred;
- Understanding of the travel and hospitality industry would be an advantage;
- Experience in team management;
- Planning and tracking experience;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Strong work initiative, energetic, and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas;
- University degree;
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Ready for quarterly international trips.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com