Solution Architect, Financial Analytics System
DataArt is looking for a highly qualified Solution Architect to work on a project for one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics, specializing in quality management, debt obligations and paying capacity assessment. The client is based in New York. The key responsibilities include leading the design and development of complex business and technical solutions, from prototypes to finished applications, closely working with the client stakeholders, business analysts, and DataArt’s delivery team.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science;
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in software development, preferably in the financial services;
- Knowledge of information systems, key technologies and limitations;
- Evaluation and documentation of functional and technical requirements;
- Technical team leadership;
- Development of high-level solutions and systems architecture; familiarity with component interactions;
- Business analytics;
- Reverse engineering and code review;
- Projects team leadership, development of optimal technical solutions;
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Presales; RFP creation; knowledge of data and information architecture.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
More vacancies in usa
New York, NY
- Business Analyst, Financial Analytics System Development New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Financial Services & Capital Markets New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Java Team Lead, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Solution Architect, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply