Engagement Manager, Travel & Hospitality Practice
DataArt is looking for a qualified Engagement Manager to define and lead client engagements from inception to successful business outcomes for clients. Core responsibilities include leading the account management teams for their client portfolio.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven project/program management experience;
- Account management and relationship building skills;
- Extensive knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and in a team.
- Maintain a high level of industry-specific knowledge, understanding of trends and business intelligence within travel & hospitality technology;
- Develop in-depth understanding of the client’s business, strategy, goals, pain points, markets and value chain;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision makers in the target market;
- Work with production teams to ensure the quality of service, and to maximize the value that DataArt brings to the client.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More vacancies in usa
New York, NY
- Business Analyst, Financial Analytics System Development New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Financial Services & Capital Markets New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Java Team Lead, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Travel & Hospitality Practice New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Solution Architect, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply