Account Manager, Media & Entertainment Practice
DataArt is looking for a highly qualified Account Executive to define and lead client engagements from inception to successful business outcomes for clients in Media & Entertainment sector. Core responsibilities include operation of the account management process for a portfolio of clients and new business development through networking. The position is based in New York, NY.
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction;
- Develop and own client relationship;
- Translate client’s business goals and industry trends into new business opportunities;
- Create, manage and lead a portfolio of clients focused on achieving significant business outcomes by developing new or re-engineering existing IT systems, products and services;
- Track engagement and project performance against account metrics;
- Manage contract completion;
- Plan resources and create action plans during sales and throughout client engagement;
- Work closely with DataArt global delivery team to manage service engagements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in Media & Entertainment markets – preferably in music; digital media or related sectors;
- Experience in professional services highly preferred;
- Proven track record in consultative sales;
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Ability to communicate strongly and clearly with executive level stakeholders in client organizations as well as with the globally distributed delivery team.
- Background in software technology – application development and management;
- Proven leadership skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More vacancies in usa
New York, NY
- Engagement Manager, Financial Services & Capital Markets New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Java Team Lead, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Solution Architect, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Account Manager, Media & Entertainment Practice New York, NY Learn more and apply