10 November 2015
DataArt Exhibits at mHealth in Washington, DC, Showcases Innovative Apps
New York, NY - November 9, 2015 – DataArt’s Healthcare & Life Sciences practice will be exhibiting at mHealth Summit, the industry’s leading event on innovation in healthcare, November 8-11, in Washington, DC.
The company executives, Daniel Piekarz, Roman Chernyshev and Egor Kobelev, will showcase some of the apps recently developed by DataArt and will be on hand to discuss the latest trends in the industry:
- Patient-centric software design
- KidPRO — a user interface for an ePRO (electronic patient reported outcomes) system or a patient diary which is customized for children who take part in clinical trials or need to manage a chronic health condition. KidPRO combines pieces of professional medical software with gamification elements and a simple UI to make it appealing for children.
- Precision Medicine and Population Health Management
- MedAR — an image recognition and augmented reality application that can facilitate pharma sales and marketing as well as improve patient adherence to medication. MedAR efficiently recognizes medications and instantly provides a user with relevant information about the medication, including drug facts, uses, directions, links to videos and the manufacturer’s website, and more.
- Pill Adjutant — a smartwatch and smartphone app that simplifies medication adherence.
The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Media Contact:Vica Miller
212-378-4108 x. 4014