Data Visualization Software Development
We Help to Tell Your Story with Data
Data visualization (a.k.a. information visualization) is a study of visual representation of data, in other words, the study of information that has been abstracted in some schematic form, including attributes or variables of that information. The main goal of data visualization is clear and efficient data representation.
Infographics and data visualization are helpful for:
- Telling a story in a visually appealing way
- Performing analysis of complex data sets interactively
- Attracting new clients by demonstrating how their statistical data can be effectively presented (i.e. in the financial sphere)
- Contains images which represent particular ideas from the dataset
- Emphasizes a story and draws attention to key ideas
- Created by designers in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Contains movies created to represent ideas from the dataset
- Similar to Infographics but different format for data representation
- Represents numerical data in a visual format
- Can be made interactive, for users to manipulate the data and analyze it efficiently
- Created by developers with specific tools and libraries
Primary Types of Visualization
A sequence of data points, typically measured at successive points in time, spaced at uniform time intervals. May be used for forecasting, anomaly detection, etc.
Representation of vertices and edges of a graph. Used to display and analyze connections between entities. May be used to display social network analysis (sociograms), process flow (flow charts), etc.
- Used to display entities with some parent-dependent relations, such as organization charts, tree maps, etc.
This type is represented by such popular techniques as pie charts, bar charts and other techniques which allow to analyze numerical and statistical data
Cartographic information is used in a variety of industries and may be used to display any data which is linked to geographic objects – countries, states, cities, coordinates, etc. Usually used in conjunction with other types of visualization
Submit an RFP form to find how you can enhance your products and services with the Data Visualization technology.